Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Rainbow Fruit Salad

We went to a barbecue over the weekend at my in-laws. I wanted to bring something, but I needed it to be quick and easy because I didn't have very much time to cook. I decided on a fruit salad. It was a big hit with everyone, including Alexa!

Since Alexa is obsessed with fruit, we always have quite a variety in the fridge. I got very lucky and was able to make a rainbow fruit salad for the cookout! I used cherries, cantaloupe, mango, grapes, blueberries and blackberries in my rainbow fruit salad. 

I think this is a great, kid friendly snack to make. The next time I make it, I will definitely let Alexa help pour the different fruits into the bowl. I think it is an easy and fun way to introduce colors to your kids!



What's your go to side dish or dessert for a summer barbecue?

No comments:

Post a Comment