Monday, May 12, 2014

Glitterific!

I was a brave and daring mama this week. I let Alexa color with markers AND I let her play with glitter and glue. I know, what the heck was I thinking?!?! There was glitter everywhere for days. I'm still finding it in random places (Michael's face). Alexa was amazed at the sparkly and shiny glitter.




She was even more excited when I let her pour it out all by herself. After she ended up with about a half a cup of glitter all over herself and the high chair my anxiety started rising, so we switched to markers. Right...markers...because that is less messy??

Since she was already covered in glitter and glue, I guess I figured what the heck?! She loved putting the caps back on the markers the most.

 
She liked coloring on her arms second best. She thought markers on the paper was okay. Figures.


 The rest of this week I think we'll stick to crayons and a coloring book. Maybe next week we'll break out the messy stuff again!

No comments:

Post a Comment