Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter is Just a Hop Away

With Easter just around the corner, I've been seeing all of these really fun looking Pinterest craft ideas that I would love to do with Alexa. I might try and get one of two of them done before Sunday, but I think I might have missed the boat on all the Easter crafts. Maybe next year we will be a little more together.

Instead of painting and crafting, we have been practicing for Saturday's Easter Egg Hunt! I've been hiding a plastic egg around the apartment and Alexa loves running around trying to find it. Granted, it has to be hidden in plain view otherwise she just goes and finds a different toy to play with, but I think she's starting to get the idea. We are going to rock this egg hunt Saturday morning!

Another thing on my list of things to do this week is to do an Easter photo shoot with Alexa.  We did a mini session Sunday morning and I am hoping that I got a few cute shots. I'll post them later this week once I have time to upload them onto the computer. I'm really looking forward to taking pictures of her in her Easter dress. She's going to look so cute!!


Here are a few of my favorite Pinterest Easter arts and crafts ideas:

Playdough Carrots

Pom Pon Easter Egg Painting

Fingerprint Carrot Craft

Yarn Easter Eggs - this is a decoration

Marble Easter Eggs - made with foam shaving cream, food coloring and hard boiled eggs



Have you done anything fun with the kids to prep for Easter?

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I so wanna see Alexa looking for her Easter eggs :)
    The Pom Pom craft is so original!!! And the yarn one too... !
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on taking a ton of pictures! I might try using cotton balls instead of pom poms. I wonder if it would work as well?

      Delete