Tuesday, January 21, 2014

We're Back!!

After six glorious weeks in the US, we have finally returned! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year! You will not believe how much Alexa has grown in the last six weeks. She is taking steps and climbing on everything in sight. We are seriously debating removing all of the furniture and just laying down padding everywhere.


We had such an amazing time in the US. As soon as I actually unpack, I will download the thousands of pictures that I took and share some of them with all of you. But for now, I just wanted to say welcome back to the blog! I am really looking forward to all of the awesome adventures that are waiting for us this year. With Alexa on the move, this is surely to be a crazy and exciting time for us!


Until later,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment