Monday, November 18, 2013

Mommy Makeover - Week 19

 As a super Monday gift to myself, the scale decided to weigh in in my favor! I've lost 1.5kg (3.3 lb) since last week. FINALLY!! What an awesome way to start the week! I'm wrapping up Level 2 of the Shred this week. I completed Day 18 today. We had quite a busy weekend and I totally slacked off. I'm pretty disappointed in myself, but I plan on making it up this week! Let's get shredded!!

In other news, I've decided to start really training for a 5k. So far, I've run a total of 3.2 km straight. I'm more than halfway there. I know I can do it.

Doing a physical makeover is rough. I learned this weekend that sometimes you just don't feel like doing the work, but other times life gets in the way and it is just impossible to even fit in a 20 minute workout. I'm hoping that things calm down this week and that I am able to get back on track and stay on track.


No comments:

Post a Comment