Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mommy Makeover - Week 18

Hi friends! I've finally gotten a chance to get to the computer and update you on my mommy makeover for week 18. Well, this past week was seriously intense. I moved from Level 1 to Level 2 on the shred and ummm holy crap was that a leap of insanity and intensity! Today is Day 17 of the Shred. I'm over halfway done and I cannot believe I have made it this far!

I have lost a total of 4 cm in my arms, 7 cm in my thighs and NINE (9) centimeters in my waist!!!! I seriously could not be happier! (Well, technically I could...the scale would go down. <--That would make me OUTRAGEOUSLY happy!) The scale is not my friend. I'm actually starting to think it's broken because it has stayed at the EXACT same number for far too many weeks now. MOVE DOWN DUDE!

I'm completely terrified to start Level 3 in a few days, but I know I'll be able to sweat it out and push through it. If anything, this entire Mommy Makeover journey has taught me that I am stubborn enough to stick to a work out even if I sweat through my clothes and want to die the entire time!

If you have started a work out routine or a new diet, I strongly encourage you to stick with it. You can do it! The changes in your body happen slowly over time. I want to quit just about every other day, but I feel better and I look better, so for me it's worth it.

And now, onto the Shred! Until next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment