Monday, October 7, 2013

Mommy Makeover - Week 13

I am absolutely in love with the Mommy and Me fitness class that Alexa and I are taking. It's really fun to hang out with other moms that have babies the same age as mine, the instructor is really cool and motivating and the music is always really fun and gets you in the mood to get up and work out...or get up and dance! I cannot wait for Wednesday!

I went running yesterday for the first time in two weeks...TWO WEEKS! Apparently I lost my mojo there for a bit, but I'm hoping I found it yesterday. I did a two kilometer run and it was great. I was really happy that I didn't have to stop half way through, I was definitely worried about that. Anyway, I'm already trying to plan my running days this week...now I just have to see if someone can watch Alexa so I can actually stick to the plan!

I was really disappointed with the weigh in this morning. I'm still at the same weight. No gain, no loss. This is two weeks in a row that I have maintained the same weight. I know maintaining is good, but I've still got 10 kilos to lose to reach pre-baby weight! Any tips? I've added the cardio, I'm still trying to eat super healthy (although I definitely need to amp up the water intake again) and I'm trying to get back to running regularly. Ugh! Losing weight sucks!

I hope you're all having a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment