Thursday, September 19, 2013

Guten Morgan!

Hello my friends! We are currently on vacation in Germany. We had a wedding in northern Germany over the weekend, which was so gorgeous and now we've ventured to southern Germany to visit with a friend from the US and her family. I love the Germans. I love the way they enunciate and pronounce words. I love that I can understand 99.9% of what is said because of how they speak. The dialect in southern Germany is hilarious. They say things like "moyen" for Morgan (good morning) and call Karotten - "Möhre". Learning new vocab is always good...maybe it will help me on my upcoming German exam?!

Alexa has been awesome. She is quite the little traveler. She's 6 1/2 months old and has been in six countries (Austria, England, USA, Czech Republic, Germany and Poland)! She loves meeting new people and checking out her new surroundings. She's a bit rough on the vacation sleeping a.k.a she doesn't sleep at all. Girlfriend hung out until midnight the other night! She doesn't even get super cranky, she just isn't interested in missing out on anything.

I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment