Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Vacation's End

I hate when vacation comes to an end. I start stressing about it at least three days before it's even over. I get sad and depressed and wonder when my next vacation will be, or what I will do once I get home. The worst is when we don't have anything planned in the next few months. The end of vacation is AWFUL.

I've now been in the US for 2 1/2 weeks. The end of my awesome vacation is approaching far too fast. I started stressing on Monday. All these crazy thoughts start running through my head...."How am I going to fit all of this stuff in my suitcase? I hope the flight home goes smoothly. How many extra bags will I have to pay for? We have way too many things. How much stuff will I have to ship? I bought too much stuff. I can't believe three weeks has flown by so fast." It is a never ending inner-monologue that keeps me from focusing on anything else during the day and keeps me from sleeping at night. The only solution I can ever come up with is this - vacation should never end.

I've had such a great time with family and friends. Introducing Alexa to everyone has been amazing. She is such a lucky little girl. She is so loved by so many people! Thank you to all of my friends and family for making time to see us. Thank you to my dad and stepmom and my mom and stepdad for having us stay with them. I am so glad that Alexa was able to spend some good quality time with all of her grandparents!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment