Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is my very first time celebrating Mother's Day as a mother. I have to say I'm incredibly excited and I'm feeling very blessed and emotional about FINALLY being a mom and being able to celebrate this day with my daughter and my husband, with MY family. I feel like we are a real family now.

I have wanted to be a mom for as long as I can remember. I always wanted a huge family too, six kids (HA!) and dogs (yes, plural!) with a beautiful house that had a swing set in the backyard. I finally feel like my dreams are coming true. I am so honored and happy to celebrate this day with my very own daughter.

I would also like to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day! She is so awesome and came to visit us for 3 weeks shortly after Alexa was born. She was such a huge help and Alexa just adores her. Thanks mom for coming ALL the way out here. Also, thank you for all the sacrifices you made so that Joseph and I had a good life. It wasn't always perfect, but nothing is. I think I'm finally old enough and in a position to understand and truly appreciate all that you did for us. I can't wait to see you again! (Just a few more weeks!!) I hope you have a nice day today. I love you!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. I hope you can see, hug, telephone, skype, or facetime with your mom today. Don't forget to tell her how much you love her! For all those moms in heaven, I hope you're looking down on all of us to see how much we love you and how wonderful we are all growing! I know my Gramma and my Mémé are up there looking down on us today and everyday, watching my little string bean grow and learn.

 I'm a mom!!

 My mother in law with Alexa

 My mom and I

My Gramma and I

 My mom and Alexa

Michael, his mom, his grandma (Omi) and Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment